i take photos

Monday, June 6, 2011

Alaska State Fair!

Hey everyone! So I am hoping to enter some photography into the fair this year, I have an album started here where you can vote, or leave a comment on here if you don't have facebook. I have plenty of time and I might add some more photographs. Help me figure it out though! =]
Posted by Anonymous at 10:41 AM

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I'll have to do this when Im not at work! lol

June 6, 2011 at 11:50 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Facebook Badge

I take photos.

Promote Your Page Too

daily reads

  • erin rena
  • from the nato's
  • Limitless Beauty Boutique
  • Lovely and little
  • Mean Girl Makeup
  • Sarah Joann Photography
  • The Dahms are Cookin' up a Storm
  • Theresa Benedetto Photography

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (10)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2011 (46)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  June (1)
      • Alaska State Fair!
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2010 (39)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (10)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.