Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nifty Fifty

This is something really amazing. I sent emails out to a lot of you, but I wanted to make sure that I put it up on my blog too. This is Paper Antler. A fabulous photography couple-but I am posting them because of the new project they are working on. It's called Fifty Nifty. The two of them will be every state and photographing a wedding each week. From each wedding they will be donating 1,000$ from each wedding to She Dances, a "non-profit organization whose mission is to provide healing, hope, and a future for girls who are victims of human trafficking". 50 states, 50 weeks, 50 weddings, 50,000 dollars. It's amazing. If you know anyone who is planning on getting married next year send this on! Really get the word out, it's going to be an incredible project.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...