Sunday, March 27, 2011

Locks of Love

So it absolutely killing me not to post this on facebook, so I'm putting it on here.FINALLY after months of waiting, I have cut off all my long hair. Thank god. I have been waiting for months for it to reach ten inches so I could donate my hair again. I'm visiting friends in Washington however, and have yet to tell David I cut my hair on the trip and want to keep it a surprise. But I feel it's safe to post on here because I don't think he has ever or will ever read my blog. Maybe after he finds out I post secrets he will. So this is my new short hair, and a pic of my pony tail a few days before. And also I found a picture from the last time I donated my hair. I think it's just going to be my thing every few years!





Also, Please don't spill the beans to David if you know him! I've got until Tuesday night to keep it hidden =]

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I absolutely love it! its so damn cute!

Anonymous said...

haha thanks! im thinking about dying it and im tanning while im here too...david seriously will not recognize me it's going to be hilarious. karen doesn't know either

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...