Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Little Moo Cards

After my new logo design I decided I should get new cards, plus with I have a new website and they needed updating. I had seen these mini business cards in a few places and I loved them so much. I found them finally through a place called Moo and they are Perfect! My cards were ready by the time I got back from break and I adore them. They are beautiful and just what I wanted. I can't wait to hand some out but here are a few pictures so I can show them off to you!




3 comments:

Theresa Benedetto Photography said...

Those look great! I wasn't super impressed with my cards from Moo. :(

Anonymous said...

Oh no! What was wrong with them?

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! Too bad you didn't like your cards from MOO. If you're still looking for more high end custom prints, check us out at print peppermint. We make top quality business cards at affordable prices. We also are giving away 10% off coupon on our services.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...