Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Owl, The Pussy Cat, and A Pea Green Boat

Now back in Portland, of course the best thing to do is see a concert. We had the opportunity to go with our good friends out to McMinnville to see The Butchers and the Builders. I have been hearing about this group since I missed a concert with Becca years ago. The show was amazing and the energy was phenomenal. It was well worth the wait. Along with the Butchers played Pancake Breakfast, I newer band that I instantly fell in love with. They will be releasing their first album September 25 at Doug Fir (so everyone over 21 should go for me). They had an amazing energy and vibrance even with only three members of their band playing. Everyone should definitely look up both bands, they're more than worth it!



































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...