Friday, August 27, 2010

Wedding Bliss

Patty and Ryan are an amazing couple. They radiate happiness and work so well together, even within the short time I had around them I could feel it. Patty's younger brother Sean, who performed the ceremony, is a good friend and also had his senior shoot with me. Patty and I met just the day before their wedding where we did a short engagement shoot around Palmer, her home town. The wedding took place the next day at the Agate Inn, where the weather held off and set a beautiful day for their wedding. We also ran over to Wasilla lake to get a few wonderful shots of the couple. Patty had a gorgeous dress and was such a pleasure to get to meet. Her and Ryan are going to have such an amazing life! Congratulations to both of you =]





credit to my dad Erik Dossett

credit to my dad Erik Dossett
credit to my dad Erik Dossett









































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...