Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Makeup Bag

You know who has a really great blog? My darling friend rachel, who gave me this wonderful idea. So, this is what is in my makeup bag!


1. Cover Girl Smoothers Aqua foundation, with spf so I don't burn my pale white face.
2.-stila? eyeliner. I've almost used it all so the name was sharpened away.
3. Lash accelerator mascara, love it-yes I think it actually works
4. Maybelline Falsies volum' express. They gotta be big and bold on my eyes
5. Target eye smudger.
6. Maybelline stylish smokes.
7. Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb. Best perfume from the best bf.
8. Powder brush with the brand rubbed off.
9. Maybelline cover stick. I didn't realize I had so much Maybelline brand.
10. Maynelline Shinylicious pink sorbet-seriously so many, I feel like an advertisement.
11. Este'e Lauder Blush All Day-Apricot and Pink Cloud. I can't find this again it was a freebee my mom gave me. So sad I used the last today.
12. Covergirl Clean compress. Classic ivory, as white as it comes baby.
13. L'ore'al Studio Secrets. Lavender Smokes.

And thats what it takes to make my fuglymug to this gorgeousness.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I dont think you have the ability to ever be ugly Cat lol

lets be honest, you've just got it. You know, that IT. Yeah.

I love you!

Anonymous said...

haha thanks rachael =] some girl was being sweet and also scary at the bus today, she had headphones in so she kind of screamed "OMG you're fucking adorable" at me in front of a bunch of people. it was weird.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...