Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Reaching Out

This past weekend there was an accident in Arizona, killing both Randall and Doris Bjerken. Their oldest daughter is an old friend still very dear to me. She has three other siblings. Randall was a pastor in Palmer and Doris worked at one of the highschools. It is a tragedy that is effecting many in the valley but I know many are thinking and praying for the family.
An account has been set up for donations to help them with funeral costs, here, also with more information. All I take photo's print profits will be going to this account for the family. Either email me or make orders through my etsy account, or make a donation directly to the account if you are interested. This is an amazing family who deserves the support.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...