Sunday, December 11, 2011

Channi

You've seen a few shots of Channi on a few of our adventures, but I convinced her to model for a mini shoot the other morning on our way to Christmas Mountain. I'd driven by the field a few times and I had really wanted to shoot her and her great leather jacket, it just had the right feel. She did a great job, it was a beautiful morning and she looks stunning against the field. We drove up after and she found the perfect tree which she named "the Dude. This was also the first morning I had playing with the 50mm, 1.8fstop! So there are a few shots in here with that as well. 

I love the shadow on her hand!

one of the mountains you can see from Christmas View










J.D. and Channi carrying the Dude 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...