Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Mountain

Most of you know, since I never stop talking about it, that this and last Christmas I've worked at Christmas Mountain tree farm. Its magical. This year they let me take some family photos while working there and it was fun. Everything is always fun at the farm despite the cold, its too beautiful and happy to not be in love with the place! Troy and Jennifer do a fantastic job running the farm and I just wanted to put out a thank you to them for letting me work there. I hope I can come back up to the farm next year. Check out Mr. and Mrs. Christmas!

Troy and Jennifer, Thank you guys So much

Me decorating the pups with bows, thanks for the pic David








1 comment:

Jen South said...

Thank You Cat! We love having you at Christmas Mountain, and hope you can come back for many years to come!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...